Hummer Desert Safari at (200 AED*)
Whether you are a tourist or a resident in Dubai, for you, good times come in all sizes and shapes. And one form of those good times is the option of thrilling your senses with the Hummer Safari. The outskirts of this urbanized metropolis still hone vast sandy dunes that are waiting to be explored by the likes of you. Desert safari is your perfect getaway from the city life, whether you’re looking for a family outing or a hangout with your buddies. Regardless of the size of the group that you travel with, Hummer desert safari is one sure way to experience Dubai the way it is meant to be.
Hummer Desert Safari Packages:
Our Hummer desert safari deals come with pickup and drop off from your hotel/location in Dubai and Sharjah:
- AED 250 per person for a group of 4 persons
- AED 235 per person for a group of 6 persons
- AED 215 per person for a group of 12 persons
- AED 200 per person for a group of 30 persons
- AED 145 for child below 10 years
Exclusive Hummer Safari Deal
For those who are looking for a bit exclusivity and more out of their Hummer desert safari in Dubai can opt for our deluxe package by hiring H2 Hummer at a cost of 1500 AED
Hummer Safari, Luxury, Comfort & Class
Hummer safari in Dubai is the most luxurious way to explore the city’s sandy dunes and get your adrenaline fix with the exciting dune bashing. However the fun doesn’t stop at dune bashing, as it is followed by quality time that you’ll be spending at our traditional campsite amidst vast desert. Equipped with all the luxurious amenities, at our campsite you’ll have several more options to make your day a bit more exciting by taking a camel ride across the desert or perhaps quad biking is something that’s more of your thing, PhoenixDesertSafariTours.com has it all.
All of the packages mentioned above also include:
- Camel Riding
- Photography in Arabic Dresses
- Dune Bashing
- Henna Pattern Designing
- Bottomless Water, Soft Drinks and Hot Beverages
- Sand Boarding
- Quality dinner with various BBQ, Vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes
- Quad Biking for an extra cost
- Separate toilets for both ladies and gents
- Belly Dance
- Tanura Show
- Fire Show
- Drop off
Things to Be Considered
- People with back problems, serious heart ailments or senior citizen with health issues should refrain from embarking on dune bashing expedition. Advance request shall be made for such person/s to be directly dropped off at our campsite.
- All the bookings shall be made at least forty eight hours before the time of departure
- Any changings or cancellation of the trip shall be notified within 24, otherwise cancellation charges may apply.