Musandam Dibba Tour Deals @ 199 AED
Musandam tour from Dubai is one of the many things that you can do while in Dubai. Dubai is renowned for its Dhow cruises all across the Persian Gulf shoreline. Musandam Peninsula, located along the northern end of Arabia is located within Oman. Musandam offers picturesque natural scenes of Limestone Mountains, low foothills, and peaks. Furthermore, the hills are enclosed by naturally scenic wadis. With all of these natural elements combined, Musandam tours end up being one of the most breath taking experiences. The Musandam trip offers a chance to escape the big city life, with a day full of excitement and discovery, both by land and water.
Musandam Dibba Packages from Dubai
The packages offered at PhoenixDesertSafariTours.com for Musandam Oman tour are as follows:
- AED 199 per person for 1 to 10 persons.
- AED 189 per person for group of 11 to 20 persons.
- AED 179 per person for group of 21 to 30 Persons
- AED 169 per person for group of 30+ Persons
The Musandam Dibba Tour prices also include:
- Pick-up and drop-off in selected locations (Burjuman Spinneys and Grand Hotel, Al Qusais)
- Cruising the blue crystal clear Musandam Sea and enjoying the majestic views of fjords as you pass by
- International buffet lunch
- Refresh yourself with unlimited water, soft drinks, packed juices,
- Eat some fresh fruits, and warm your body with tea and coffee
- Swimming with friends in the clear cold water
- Snorkeling with the fishes in the pristine water
- Thrill yourself to the banana boat riding
- Paddle a kayak and take a memorable snapshot
- Try your luck to catch some fish
- Life jackets and snorkeling equipment provided
- No dolphin sightings
Daily menu includes the following:
- Plain rice and mix vegetable rice
- Arabic Bread
- Arabic Salad
- Green Salad
- Chicken Fry
- Fried Fish
- Potato with beef
07:00 AM – 08:00 AM – Pick-up timing ( TIME IS DIFFERENT IN HOLIDAYS)
08:00 AM – 10:00 AM – Travel to Dibba, Musandam
10:00 AM – 10:30 AM – Border formalities (Permission and Passport Checking)
11:00 AM – 03:30 PM – Cruising Musandam Sea, Swimming, Snorkeling, Banana Boat Ride, Kayaking, Hand line Fishing, Lunch, etc.
03:30 PM – 05:00 PM – Cruising Back to Dibba Port.
05:00 PM – 07:30 PM – Driving back to Dubai
Musandam Dibba Tour
Located on the far northern side of Sultanate of Oman Musandam, Musandam Dibba tour offers you a chance to enjoy natural and all its pleasures along with your family and loved ones. The trip offers unforgettable experiences such as hand fishing, snorkeling and swimming in the water bodies. The tour kicks off with a cruise towards Sharjah and then to Dibba port. At Dibba Port, the cruise along the Musandam Peninsula lasts for about five hours on traditional Dhow. Buffet lunch is also served with top of the line vegetarian and non-vegetarian food items. After the meal, the cruise will take you back to Dibba port and then to your drop off place to conclude this memorable journey.
Things to Consider
- The trip is subject to its readiness during the time of reservation
- Passport copies of the UAE residents shall be forwarded at least 96 hours prior of the reservation date
- Original passport must be carried at all times during the course of the trip
- For Dibba Trip, obtaining Oman’s Visa is not required
- Sea and water activities are subject to weather conditions and Oman’s coast guard approval
- Timing may vary due to weather or sea conditions